List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: wobbly effect
From:       Rivo Laks <rivolaks () hot ! ee>
Date:       2008-02-21 19:06:42

Ühel kenal päeval (neljapäev 21 veebruar 2008) kirjutas cedric:
> the patch was too big, resend a bzipped one.

Looks pretty good to me (the KWin specific code, I don't understand the
wobblyness code either ;-)).

Considering that it's a working effect, I'd remove the demo_ prefix and move
it to effects/ directory. effects/test/ is meant for effects that are testing
some kwin features and aren't interesting/usable for end users.

They only serious bug now that I know about is the slight movement of the
window after the window has stopped moving. Any chance of getting this fixed?
Or does it require some changed in the KWin core?

Rivo