List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: Active Border for DesktopGrid
From:       Martin Graesslin <ubuntu () martin-graesslin ! com>
Date:       2008-01-29 13:54:55

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Am Dienstag, 29. Januar 2008 schrieb Lubos Lunak:f).

>  The patch looks ok, it can go in.
Just committed (rev 768124).

>  Hmm, that duplicates the setting in config as well though :-/. Ok, plan B:
> The setting of borders is handled only by the library, all code using
> borders will use something like read/writeBorder( <functionname> ), where
> <functionname> can be e.g. "presentwindows.activate". Does that look ok?
That sounds nice. Then it would also be possible to have another config tab
where you can select the corner and assign an effect (which supports electric
borders) to the corner. This would be much more user friendly :-) I will take
a look at it in about two weeks time - I have to learn and no time :-(