List:       kwin
Subject:    Small pixmap sizes (was Re: GetFBConfigs)
From:       Lubos Lunak <l.lunak () suse ! cz>
Date:       2007-01-30 11:21:03

On Monday 29 January 2007 19:26, Rivo Laks wrote:
> Ühel kenal päeval (esmaspäev 29 jaanuar 2007) kirjutas Lubos Lunak:
> > On Monday 29 January 2007 18:04, Rivo Laks wrote:
> > > Anyway, with busy cursor removed, everything works fine, so this indeed
> > > seems to be the problem. I don't know what to do next though, should I
> > > still run valgrind (with busy cursor enabled again)?
> >
> >  Yes, at least if you insist on fixing it yourself :). Or, actually, no,
> > I can reproduce and Valgrind doesn't show anything. It looks like a logic
> > error somewhere, most probably in handling of deleted windows. I'll have
> > a look.
>
> No, I don't insist, I'm fine with you taking care of this :-)
> Just that I think I was the only one who could reproduce it earlier.

 Blah, it's just the size :(. The attached KDE3 testapp causes the problem as
well. Can somebody reproduce the problem also with something else than
nvidia?

--
Lubos Lunak
KDE developer

["a.cpp" (text/x-c++src)]

#include <kcmdlineargs.h>
#include <kapplication.h>
#include <kdebug.h>

int main( int argc, char* argv[] )
    {
    KCmdLineArgs::init( argc, argv, "a", "b", "c", "d" );
    KApplication::disableAutoDcopRegistration();
    KApplication app;
    QWidget w( NULL, NULL, Qt::WX11BypassWM );
    w.resize( 32, 32 );
    w.show();
    app.setMainWidget( &w );
    return app.exec();