List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: kde window management
From:       Stefan Walkner <walkner.stefan () sbg ! at>
Date:       2005-03-07 16:43:15

hello,

>  Then your "screenmanager" should most probably be simply KWin. It's the
> window manager's task to handle things like window placement. If you try to
> do it separately there will be always the risk the WM won't like it and
> will interfere.
aha!
Is there already method to move a window to another "screen" (xinearama)?
 I thought of a new window decoration which allows to move the window to the
next xinerama screen ("<" ">") -> could you imagine what I mean?
 I saw this on a friends XP computer and I think its useful (at least for me)

thx for your answers
stefan walkner