List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] kwin performance (kde 3.2b2)
From:       aviv bergman <aviv_brg () yahoo ! com>
Date:       2004-01-21 12:52:09

> Which X version is that?
4.3

> So you had time for all of this, including posting
> at a forum how I refuse to apply your patch because
> there's no problem, and you haven't found time to
>apply a patch, compile and test it once?

i didn't say i don't have the time, i said i don't see
the point, since the problem is not there (if 125
redraws/sec takes 30% cpu, that's good enough for me)

i wrote that post because someone said movement was
slow, and i wanted to help. i also said it was not
accepted beacase it made no difference on your system
- i honestly didn't mean to offend anyone...

aviv