List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] Fwd: Re: 'Follow the leader' dialogs
From:       Matthias Ettrich <ettrich () trolltech ! com>
Date:       2002-08-05 15:26:11

On Monday 05 August 2002 15:43, Lubos Lunak wrote:
>  Anybody objecting :)  ?

With "everything" you mean "all windows accept dialogs and those that the user
does not want to be maximized"?

Excluding dialogs is easy, the second half is a bit more tricky. For sure it's
things like floating toolbars, menubars, desktop panels, sticky tools,
clocks. But what else?

Nevertheless, I suggest you give it a try. It may very well be useful.

 Matthias