List:       kwin
Subject:    Re: [Kwin] Window raising in options.cpp
From:       David Boddie <david () sleepydog ! net>
Date:       2002-08-05 10:16:28

On Saturday 03 Aug 2002 8:22 pm, Cristian Tibirna wrote:
> On Saturday, 03 August 2002 13:44, David Boddie wrote:
> > I've just discovered this typo in options.cpp. I was hoping that it was
> > just in my copy, but I think that it originated elsewhere.

[...]

> > This fixes the problems I had with windows failing to rise when their
> > titlebars were clicked.
>
> Wow!
>
> Thanks a lot, David, for debunking this one!

You're welcome. I only tend to notice these things when they directly
affect me.

> It's Aaron that introduced it by mistake when, at revision 1.76, introduced
> case insesitivity to mouse bindings. And the log is quite amusing in the
> given context:

[Log entry snipped.]

It was introduced the day after I went on holiday for two weeks, so it's
no wonder I was confused when I got back!

> Now that we have case insensitivity, we only need spell checking :-))
>
> I don't know if you have commit rights, David. Thus, I will commit the fix
> right away.

Thanks. I don't feel confident enough to commit unreviewed changes, so
I've never asked for commit rights.

David