List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Article about Mobile 3D Graphics: Immediate Mode
From:       Claus Hoefele <claus.hoefele () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-10-12 13:00:58

Hi everyone,

I'd like to point to an article about the Mobile 3D Graphics API (JSR
184) that I wrote for IBM developerWorks. I explain how to use M3G as
well as the underlying fundamentals of 3D programming.

     http://www.ibm.com/developerworks/wireless/library/wi-mobile1/

The article covers immediate mode APIs and will soon be complemented
by an article about retained mode.

Any comments welcome,
Claus