List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Which MIDP should I use for KVM 1.1?
From:       Neo Jia <neojia () GMAIL ! COM>
Date:       2005-04-25 3:13:15

All,

Currently, I have ported the KVM (CLDC) 1.1 onto my target machine.
But I cannot find the proper MIDP for it. The MIDP 2.0 is only for KVM
1.0.4.

Is there anyone can help me on this problem? Where can I find the proper MIDP?

Thanks,
Neo
--
I would remember that if researchers were not ambitious
probably today we haven't the technology we are using!