List:       kvm-interest
Subject:    Re: Midp on Palm/Kyocera Memory/Application size contstraints?
From:       Ioi Lam <ioilam () YAHOO ! COM>
Date:       2001-09-29 1:49:58

The Kyocera phone uses a lot of memory for its phone software, so there's less memory
left for Java. Although Kyocera is advertised to have 8MB of memory, it works more like
an old 2MB Palm device.

You probably need to reduce the number of objects allocated by your app, as well as
reduce the number of classes.

- Ioi