List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: Completion-Interface
From:       Andreas Pakulat <apaku () gmx ! de>
Date:       2008-04-24 10:40:51

On 24.04.08 10:32:31, Christoph Cullmann wrote:
> b) ease of use, sure, for people working on the interface + implementation it
> is easy to write functional models, but for others, it's just guessing what
> to do. If there would be a good tutorial, that would already be good start,
> for example techbase.kde.org would be good place to have one online :)

+1, from just the interface and model class you can't really guess what
to do. I'll happily admit that I did ask David which functions of the
model to implement and which of the enum values I'd have to use when I
wrote the snippet-model.

We might even get away with just more verbose api dox and a short
code-example in the apidox.

Andreas

--
You'll feel much better once you've given up hope.