List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: Selective creation of KTextEditor::View actions
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2008-01-01 22:46:53

On Tuesday 01 January 2008, Michel Ludwig wrote:
> Hi,
>
> we over at Kile have a feature wish for the KTextEditor::View interface.
> Basically, we would like to have more control over what actions are
> created.

I'm not quite sure how to achieve this in a meaningful way, even if KTE
provides a set of actions you would probably still wish to provide access to
implementation specific actions in most cases.

Maybe KTE could provide a list of actions created? but then, that is in the
actioncollection I believe.

I'm sending this to KTE-devel, as that is where this discussion belongs ;)

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk
jabber: anderslund@jabber.dk