List:       ktexteditor-devel
Subject:    Re: missing documentation
From:       Anders Lund <anders () alweb ! dk>
Date:       2007-02-10 11:25:31

On Saturday 10 February 2007, Anders Lund wrote:
> * I can't get teh arbitrary highlighting to work. I do not know, as I do
> everything that the docs for the interfaces tell me I should. I have been
> looking at some samples, for example the code folding appears to highlight
> some lines when the folding bar is moused over. But I can't see what i
> didn't do.

I tried setting the insertbehavior of the range to ExpandRight, and after that
the entire text of the document was highlighted initially (the range is
created in the pluginview ctor). But when the range is changed, the text
isn't highlighted.

Then I tried calling addHighlightToView for the view/range before AND after
changing the range, but to no avail.

--
Anders

www: http://www.alweb.dk