List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: UI Issue with enabling Inline Images
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-03-10 23:00:53

Also inline images are not rotated and scaled correctly. I remember
spending a few days trying to fix this many years ago, but I didn't get
very far. Perhaps it calls for entirely dropping inline images, but that UI
is broken independently of this. It used to be better organized in a much
older version of KStars.