--00000000000053166205d9e5307c Content-Type: text/plain; charset="UTF-8" Also inline images are not rotated and scaled correctly. I remember spending a few days trying to fix this many years ago, but I didn't get very far. Perhaps it calls for entirely dropping inline images, but that UI is broken independently of this. It used to be better organized in a much older version of KStars. --00000000000053166205d9e5307c Content-Type: text/html; charset="UTF-8" Content-Transfer-Encoding: quoted-printable