List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: Tycho 2 Catalog not available
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2022-02-01 9:47:20

Hi Steven

I tried it on my machine and it did not throw any errors (I could not test
whether it actually worked since I already had the Tycho2 installed in a
different way). Would you be able to somehow provide more debug
information? Which operating system / platform is this on? Have you tried
any other download options and do they work / also fail?

Regards
Akarsh