Hi Steven

I tried it on my machine and it did not throw any errors (I could not test whether it actually worked since I already had the Tycho2 installed in a different way). Would you be able to somehow provide more debug information? Which operating system / platform is this on? Have you tried any other download options and do they work / also fail?

Regards
Akarsh