List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Looking for a professional source for Apparent Equatorial Coordinates of high Proper Motion stars
From:       Akarsh Simha <akarshsimha () gmail ! com>
Date:       2021-07-28 0:02:00

Hello

I'm trying to obtain apparent equatorial coordinates (i.e. proper motion +
precession + nutation + aberration corrections applied) of high proper
motion stars from a reliable, professional source that can be used to
create test cases for the proper motion code in StarObject, preferably
going 3--4 decades away from the J2000.0 epoch. Would anyone be able to
point me to something like this?

I found
https://wwwadd.zah.uni-heidelberg.de/datenbanken/ariapfs/query.php.en but
not only does it miss several stars from FK5 that are relatively high
proper motion, it also does not go beyond 2021.

Regards
Akarsh