List:       kstars-devel
Subject:    Re: [Kstars-devel] [kstars-devel] compilation problem under mingw
From:       Saro Engels <ps_ml () gmx ! de>
Date:       2007-10-16 19:47:05

Saro Engels schrieb:
> James Bowlin schrieb:
>> On Tue October 16 2007, James Bowlin wrote:
>>> I haven't tried it myself but I would suggest replacing uint64 with
>>> quint64.
>> PS:  You will need to include qglobal.h.
>
> I am currently on it: it is defined in SpatialGeneral.h; I believe that
> mingw can use the same as normal linux so I currently try to build it.

Next error:
the linker says that the commandline is to long.
The problem seems to be that there are to many files while linking
kstars.exe together; thats why I will try to make a dummy library, which
just collects all the files together. This library will not be installed
and there won't be any changes on other systems than windows.

greetings
SE

p.s.: chehrlic already made a similar change to
kdesdk/umbrello/umbrello/cmakelists.txt file.