List:       kroupware
Subject:    Kolab 3 habits...
From:       "Tardif, Christian" <christian.tardif () servinfo ! ca>
Date:       2014-02-21 20:25:00

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi,

My first domain is finally migrated! Yah hooooo ! :-)

Some little questions for all of you guys. How are you connecting to
read your mails? Personally, I'm perfectly happy with Thunderbird/Sogo,
iPhone/iPad, Roundcube. What else are you happy with? I also had
Outlook/Bynari for Kolab 2 but the migration to Kolab 3 didn't go very
well on the Bynari side. They even killed my license, so I don't have
any real solution for Outlook integration, unless someone has a good
idea that works seemlessly.

Another thing... Notes. How is that accessible exactly? I've seen
something on the wiki about it:

http://wiki.kolab.org/Journal_and_Notes_in_Roundcube_Webmail

And I know that, on my iPhone/iPad, when I set the Exchange account, I
can set Notes to be taken into account. But where do they go under Kilab
3? How can I access them other than in my iPhone/iPad? I'm not even sure
it's going to the Kolab 3, really.

Thanks,

--

CHRISTIAN TARDIF