List:       kroupware
Subject:    Personal Spam-Traps
From:       Henning <henne.gwath () gmx ! de>
Date:       2014-02-21 15:52:49

Hi,

I wanted my users to have a personal spam trap, meaning that spam is
delivered to user-based quarantine directories.

I found the addr_extension_spam variable for amavis, but this is said to
work only for local domains. However in the kolab docs it is explicitely
mentioned to remove all local-domain things throm the amavis config.

Is that crucial or can I have recipient-based spam traps without
breaking kolab?

Please advise me!

regards,
Henning