List:       kolab-users
Subject:    Toltec connector doesn't honor ACL change when syncing
From:       Andreas Gungl <Andreas.Gungl () osp-dd ! de>
Date:       2006-07-12 12:47:22

Hi,

I have a reproducible problem with Toltec Connector 2.0.7beta18 (German).

I have a co-worker who gave me read and write permissions on one of his
calendar folders.
The folder appears in my OL+Toltec. When the co-worker revokes the granted
ACL, the folder is still visible as "user/.../Calendar" and it doesn't
vanish (what I had expected).

I haven't found an issue in the tracker which describes that problem, so I
wanted to ask before I simply file a new issue. Does somebody else see this
problem? Is it known? Any workaround available?

TIA
Andreas