Hi, I have a reproducible problem with Toltec Connector 2.0.7beta18 (German). I have a co-worker who gave me read and write permissions on one of his calendar folders. The folder appears in my OL+Toltec. When the co-worker revokes the granted ACL, the folder is still visible as "user/.../Calendar" and it doesn't vanish (what I had expected). I haven't found an issue in the tracker which describes that problem, so I wanted to ask before I simply file a new issue. Does somebody else see this problem? Is it known? Any workaround available? TIA Andreas