List:       kroupware
Subject:    [Kroupware] Announcement: Kolab Server Beta2.1 available
From:       Tassilo Erlewein <tassilo.erlewein () erfrakon ! de>
Date:       2003-02-03 13:53:23

Hello all,

a bugfixed Kolab Beta 2.1 will come up shortly at the main download location
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-beta2.1/src

(if ftp.kde.org hasn't catched up with the sync yet, try ktown.kde.org
instead)

For your convenience, we provide binary packages at:
ftp://ftp.kde.org/pub/kde/unstable/server/kolab/kolab-1.0-beta2.1/bin/SuSE-8.1

Using binary packages you can save time and bypass the lengthy openpkg
bootstrap process. Have a look at the README file.

Debian 3.0 will follow shortly, I hope. That depends on our development server
and how busy the client development team is right now (they do heavily depend
on it and couldn't afford a downtime these days).

The reason for the bugfixed beta2.1 is that we had various issues when
upgrading to openpkg1.2 and to the latest versions of the OSS projects we
depend on. Check the cvs for details, if you like.

Please continue to give feedback. Although we sometimes do not answer promply
we try hard to include all technical feedback.

Thanks and best regards,

Tassilo

--
Dipl.-Ing. Tassilo Erlewein

e r f r a k o n
Nobelstraße 15, 70569 Stuttgart, Germany
mobil: 0160 4442541
fax: 0711 7357730
email: tassilo.erlewein@erfrakon.de