List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: Fwd: Long time away..
From:       Andreas Zehender <az () azweb ! de>
Date:       2006-10-12 19:22:08

Hi Michael,

welcome back :)

There are some instances of Q3Ptr* classes left, I will port them myself.
Michael Flowers ported most gui stuff, but I don't know which classes he
is porting at the moment. Michael (Flowers), please tell us on which
files you are working at the moment.

There are two main tasks regarding the gui left: Porting the tree view
(pmtreeview.*) and removing the PMDockWidget stuff.
The tree view porting should be straight forward, the dock widget stuff
is tricky as there is no corresponding class in KDE4 or Qt4. That means
we have to create a much simpler and cleaner main gui from scratch. If
you are interested I can describe my ideas for that (after the weekend)

Or you can make a grep for Q3* and start porting (except the Q3Ptr*
classes), after you agreed with the other Michael so you don't work on
the same code.

Regards,
Andreas