List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Fwd: Long time away..
From:       Michael Cole <colemichae () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-12 6:16:10

I said i would help and i have been busy and bored with other projects at work
lately.

I found a web site called English Breakfast Network when reading the KDE QA
mail list , and noticed all the fixes that they suggest in the new version 4.

I have my KDE4 now working and would like to plug away at these if no one has
any complaints, since i know cleaning up code to a standard can be annoying
at times, but it will also give me the push to do something and really go
through the code more..

Reading the last list of ideas you were all talking about sounds like some
good new input..

Regards Michael Cole..