List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: Frame System
From:       "=?ISO-8859-1?Q?Miguel_Angel_G=F3mez_M=E1rquez?=" <atomicmx () gmail ! com>
Date:       2006-10-04 21:06:14

Grrrr the text adjustment can make confusions.
Ammm again:
TWEEN ALGORITHM
       Linear(){}
       Spline(){}   *   Frame  = Relative Tweened Object
  Whatever(){}

BoxEnd::pX - BoxBegin::pX
           Frames

BoxEnd and BoxBegin get filtered BoxTween is the object rendered with
the specific calculations for that frame (clock second).

      Engrane3D GNU/Linux