List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    Re: CSG Code
From:       Leon Pennington <leon () leonscape ! co ! uk>
Date:       2004-10-17 0:51:34

Hi,

Updated the code, and have some new screenshots at
http://www.leonscape.co.uk/linux/csgcalc/index.html

The merging is what I wanted, I just need to add tesselization for multiple
levels of CSG. For the same 870 poly spheres timings are only 0.33 seconds
slower from 1.05 to 1.38

In fact if we are prepared to take a few extra lines ( only in certain
circumstances ) then I can get 0.77 seconds.

--
Leon Pennington

"If you give someone a program, you will frustrate them for a day; if you
teach them how to program, you will frustrate them for a lifetime."