List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    BUG
From:       "u15051" <u15051 () hs-harz ! de>
Date:       2002-07-08 17:16:26

Hi,

I found a little bug. Here is the descreption how to reproduce this:

-open kpovmodeler
-load a scene or draw sometihing
-load another scene (now you have 2 instances of kpm)
-open the open-dialog on the second kpm instance
-close the second kpm window (but do NOT close the open-dialog )
-after selceting an scene in the open open-dialog the application crashes

I think this happens because the the open-dialog havn't any handle to a valid
drawing area. To solve this I think we have to forbid to give actions to kpm
main window while the open dialog or possible any other dialog is opened
(make the dialogs "modal"). Or close all dialogs when a kpm instance is
closed.

greets
Kevin