List:       kpovmodeler-devel
Subject:    New to the list TOO
From:       "u15051" <u15051 () hs-harz ! de>
Date:       2002-07-08 9:29:07

Hi!

Inspired by the last two "New to the list" I think I have to introduce myself,
too. My name Kevin Bransdor, I live in Wernigerode in the mid of Germany. At
the moment I'm a student of the university HS-Harz in Wernigerode. I'm study
communication informatics. But now I'm writing lots of exams, thatswhy I
havn't so much time for my privat work. But at the end of the month I will be
fully operable.
What I actually do for KpovModeler: german translation and lot's of testing.
What I plan to do: a landscape generator plugin (or a new objekt). The
landscapes are based on random data. Possibly I'm making an Interface for
geoinformatic data files. Because my exams I can start this not  before end
of july.

Best regards

Kevin