List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] [Planner Dev] Planner maintainership
From:       Claus Agerskov <ca () chbs ! dk>
Date:       2005-11-04 15:29:23

On Thu, 20 Oct 2005, Martin-Éric Racine wrote:

> to, 2005-10-20 kello 22:28 +0200, Raphael Langerhorst kirjoitti:
> > Am Donnerstag 20 Oktober 2005 22:10 schrieb Martin-Éric Racine:
> > >
> > > Add Open Office.  They are developing a project management
> > > application to be included in upcoming releases of the 2.0
> > > productivity suite.
> >
> > Can you give me a link to that one? (I am not aware of OOo 2.0
> > providing such a component) ... just checked, ... no, it does not
> > provide one, at least not in 2.0.
>
> Not 2.0 specifically (I said *upcoming*), but some point release in the
> 2.x series. It was mentioned on this list a while back, IIRC.

Sorry for the late response.

OpenOffice.org Project Management Tool (OOPM) is in the initial phase
(analyzing wishes and other tools) but the list (dev@oopm.openoffice.org)
has some traffic at the moment - and we try to keep the interest up.

Me prediction is 3 to 5 years before we have a version 1.0 but a merge
with an existing project mangament tool project could speed this up.

Right now I am asking OpenDocument Fellowship to host the infrastructure
to develop an open standard for a project management data format.

How many of you whould be interested in this?
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor