List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] Re: State of KPlato?
From:       Raphael Langerhorst <raphael-langerhorst () gmx ! at>
Date:       2004-10-29 18:05:12

On Friday 29 October 2004 14:10, Dag Andersen wrote:
> On Onsdag 27 oktober 2004 14:00, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:
> (snip)
>
> > Can you merge the list you gave here and this one:
> > http://www.koffice.org/kplato/status.php
> >
> > Would be good to have an up-to-date todo list...
>
> A made preliminary todo, attached. It's a mix of small and big and
> wishes and plans and maybees, and it's not 'complete' of course
> (whatever that is :).
> It's meant as a basis for comments, discussions.
> My feeling is that the status.php should be more for users, showing
> the bigger issues, done and planned, while more details could go
> into a TODO file under the project.
> What do you think?

I added the file to cvs, including an entry about file format. It is
surely good enough to start with - gives enough ideas for
improvements.

... I came across the "missing icons" thing... maybe those that want
to contribute but want to do something else than coding, this would
be an option...

Regards,
Raphael

--