List:       kplato
Subject:    [kplato] Re: using PMXML as standard format for KPlato...(?)
From:       Nicolas Goutte <nicolasg () snafu ! de>
Date:       2004-10-28 16:35:07

Well, if there would have been an OASIS format for such kind of application, I
would find it problematic not to use it. But as there is not any, I do not
think that it is a big problem.

As for using PMXML, well, it is always the same question: what is the license
of the file format (including which patents)? (At first glance, i cannot find
any license.)

Have a nice day!