List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] Re: State of KPlato?
From:       Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL <sidoine.pierrel () openix-services ! com>
Date:       2004-10-27 14:14:10

Le Mercredi 27 Octobre 2004 13:33, Dag Andersen a écrit :

> I feel it is a bit early for documentation, the ui is still volatile.

Ok. A translation in French? :)) and Spanish... :)))

> Of non-coding stuff, the following comes to mind:
> - Doc, see above.
> - Icons.
> - Testing to see what doesn't work as expected, and which functions to
> put priority on.
> - In general: good ideas, especially on ui.

I can learn to code. I did in antoher live but I don't like. So, before trying
something that I don't like in my everyday life, I prefer to ask about others
things.

I am not a good graphist so, sorry for the icons. But I will test expensively
kplato and fill as many bugs reports as necessary.

> > I will make a CVS deb package of the project within the few next
> > days in order to see and if you agree, I will post it on my apt
> > repository (deb http://openix1.free.fr/Debian ./)
>
> Ok, I don't feel kplato is yet ready for any (even alpha) release, but
> within 'to much time' it should be possible to stabelise basic
> functions and disable not-ready code so that an unofficial release
> like this would make sense.

It's a CVS release and not any kind of beta, alpha, preX or preN something.
You are the bosses... :)) Just that when I compile, I automagicaly or close
make the .deb which comes with. Easier to manage on my Sarge...

--
Openix
http://www.openix-services.com