List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] OASIS Format for KPlato and Project Management in general
From:       Claus Agerskov <ca () chbs ! dk>
Date:       2004-10-27 13:35:25

On Wed, 27 Oct 2004, Raphael Langerhorst wrote:

> another thought (since it's so on-topic for the rest of KOffice). Is
> there any intention to create an OASIS specification for project
> management apps? Or is such kind of application out of scope of
> standard office application (then, why is KPlato part of KOffice...)?
>
> Then maybe TaskJuggler (and Mr. Project??) could also switch to a
> standard OASIS format... (probably I'm just day-dreaming, but still,
> it would be possible)

Another way is to make the Planner format an open standard.

There is already an XML based Project Management XML Schema constructed by
the PMXML Consortium.

See more at my list of project management formats:

  http://proj.chbs.dk/specifications/

Some of it is obsolete but I hope I will get the time soon to update it.

The most enjoyable greetings
--
De herligste hilsner     _/
                      __/ | +           Jeg  vil  leve i en verden,  hvor