List:       kplato
Subject:    Re: [kplato] Re: State of KPlato?
From:       Sidoine Mosiah PIERREL <spierrel () freesurf ! fr>
Date:       2004-10-27 8:34:55

Hi all,

I follow regularly the state of this list and I would like to submit the
following.

I build packages for several projects under Debian (KMLdonkey is the most
well-known). And I write more and more docs. Just, I don't code. Is there
anything which could be done for KPlato in these two fields?

I expect a good planner and that's why I follow this list. For the moment, I
use Project 98 under Win4Lin. This is not a solution but it works. I would be
delighted to help. Just, normally, I don't code. If it's strictly necessary,
I can learn.

I will make a CVS deb package of the project within the few next days in order
to see and if you agree, I will post it on my apt repository (deb
http://openix1.free.fr/Debian ./)

Any thoughs?

Regards,

Sidoine

--
Tel: 04 76 21 23 13 / 06 71 01 97 76 / 01 40 38 88 65