List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: Regarding IRC protocol Project
From:       Michel Hermier <michel.hermier () gmail ! com>
Date:       2017-03-06 7:52:40

Hi,

I was the rewriter of the last IRC protocol. It is a mess due to the fact
that I tried to circumvent some of the problem regarding automation of
replies user feed back.
I don't know know if the project is still alive, but maybe you should try
to look at the other IRC program/stack. IMO, It should have a dedicated
library for it.

Else search/search for junior jobs. The best being to use kopete daily and
look for issues that annoy you.

Cheers,
   Michel

Le 5 mars 2017 20:40, "Naman Yadav" <namanyadav128@gmail.com> a =C3=A9crit =