List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: Implement new Feature
From:       Dan Leinir Turthra Jensen <admin () leinir ! dk>
Date:       2012-02-03 7:41:22

On Thursday 02 February 2012 20:51:21 Abhishek Sood A wrote:
> HI i wanted to discuss the idea of adding a meeting scheduler feature to
> Kopete similar to www.doodle.com

  Being a person on irc who you decided to open a query with without knowing
them, let me point out two things:
1) Very rude. Don't open queries to people you don't know
2) I am not a dev, thus your query was utterly useless in addition to being
   disruptive.

  I trust you to not do that in the future.

  With that out of the way, it's unlikely that Kopete will have such a thing
added, since it is essentially on life support. However, the KDE Telepathy
project would be a really great place for something like that :)

--
..Dan // Leinir..
http://leinir.dk/

                          Co-