On Thursday 02 February 2012 20:51:21 Abhishek Sood A wrote: > HI i wanted to discuss the idea of adding a meeting scheduler feature to > Kopete similar to www.doodle.com Being a person on irc who you decided to open a query with without knowing them, let me point out two things: 1) Very rude. Don't open queries to people you don't know 2) I am not a dev, thus your query was utterly useless in addition to being disruptive. I trust you to not do that in the future. With that out of the way, it's unlikely that Kopete will have such a thing added, since it is essentially on life support. However, the KDE Telepathy project would be a really great place for something like that :) -- ..Dan // Leinir.. http://leinir.dk/ Co- existence or no existence - Piet Hein _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel