List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: Kopete hacking
From:       dantti85-dev () yahoo ! com ! br
Date:       2010-07-21 20:26:26

> A simple user comment. It is GREAT to improve UI, but the thing which I really hate from
> kopete (despite I love to use it) is its stability, and its missing things
> (specially in msn protocol compared to others like
> pidgin).

Well _IMHO_ one of the reasons about missing things is because of not much
people using it, and why they don't use? IMO it's because it's hard to use
so most users I know that use msn prefrer aMSN (not talking about features,
but they all say it's a weird app).
I think making it a cool app to use will call the attention of more ppl, and if
we can get Windows and Mac users they we will have a stable + feature full app :D
(I hope)

Daniel.