List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] GaduGadu Patches
From:       pennguin <pennguin () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-10 10:03:39

OK, Just for the record.
I've found source of problems regarding contact list handling
 in gadu. It turned out that whole mess is because buggy generator of contact
list in gadu format which is exported to server. There is one additional ";"
on each line. Such contact list format is exported and messed up on server
side. Additional issue is limited error checking in kopete's gadu import list
handling.
I'm working now on complex patch to fix this issues and to add account config
options regarding both import on login and export on change of contact list.
All with proper configurable notifications. As soon as I finish, I will post a
patch.

Jakub Grandys