List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] ICQ user info
From:       Markus <kamikazow () web ! de>
Date:       2009-09-07 13:41:12

Well, you first port that code to Kopete. Seeing which client others use is a
nice feature anyway.
Then you could write an anonymous usage statistics plugin for Kopete. That
plugin could then send the popularity of protocols (which protocols are
activated and how many contacts has each protocol) to KDE and the Kopete devs
then know better which protocols are the most used and need most care.
Which client the contacts use would be a by-product.