List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] ICQ user info
From:       Alexey Antipovsky <alexey.antipovsky () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-09-07 13:20:51

Hi.

I'm writing program which collects statistics of using icq clients.
For this purpose I got miranda sources and found code which recognizes
 icq clients and search users in whitepages. The idea is to search
some amount of random users and acquire information about their
clients. But acquiring information about users client is faulty
because my test user in not authorized by users. Is there ability to
get information about icq client from user who not authorize me?

Thanks a lot