List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] Kopete Cloned on GitHub.com
From:       Tejas Dinkar <tejasdinkar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-22 6:34:33

On Sat, 21 Mar 2009, Olivier Goffart sent out 1.3K bytes to say:
> So people that want to use git don't need to import it from SVN again.
> (I am just guessing)

Yes. Exactly. It took a lot of time to import all that, so I just
figured if someone else wanted to use git-svn, they could save a lot of
time.

> > From now on where will be latest development code?

I'm sorry if I caused any confusion. I never said that this was the
official Kopete tree or anything like that.

This is just a backup of my personal kopete tree (which I will try to
keep as close to latest as possible).
--
Tejas Dinkar
http://gja.in