List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] webcam problem in kopete
From:       Priyanka Sharma <sharmapriyanka5 () gmail ! com>
Date:       2009-03-22 0:32:48

[Attachment #2 (multipart/alternative)]

Hi all

I tried to chat with webcam in kopete . I am using Ubuntu inspiron and KDE
version.
My kopete is successful in detecting the webcam but when i invite a person
for webcam nothing happens. neither my webcam get switch on nor request
goes. Same happens when the other person invites me to see her/his webcam, i
dont get any request.

but When I go to configuration my koete is able to detect webcam.
Please, Can any one help me in this ? What can be the problem and what can i
do ?

--
Thanks & Regards
Priyanka