List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Kopete headers and wlm
From:       Gustavo Pichorim Boiko <gustavo.boiko () kdemail ! net>
Date:       2008-10-18 1:10:46

Hi

While building the wlm plugin, I found some headers that (at least
from what I can see) should be installed but that were not being
installed:

libkopete/kopeteutils.h
libkopete/ui/contactaddednotifydialog.h

Shall I add those to the installed headers list?

Also, the wlm plugin (just like the old msn plugin) is using
kopeteemoticons.h to get the KEmoticons singleton instance to check if
there are custom emoticons that need to be sent to the client.
The problem is that this header is private. Any special reason for it
to be private? Could we make it public, or add a method somewhere to
return the KEmoticons instance?

Cheers

Boiko