List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] Skype protocol for Kopete
From:       Pali Rohár <pali.rohar () gmail ! com>
Date:       2008-10-17 13:13:17

[Attachment #2 (multipart/signed)]

Hello,

I upload my sources of skype protocol for KDE4 on svn:
/trunk/playground/network/kopete/protocols/skype

It has a lot of bugs:

-it cant receive dbus messages from skype, so kopete doesn't show any
changes in skype (user changes online status, user send me chat message,
...)

-doesn't work right button action menu for skype contact (Kopete Crashed)

-it doesn't work to change skype online status

-and a lot of...

I will be continue porting this protocol to KDE4.

--
Pali Rohár
pali.rohar@gmail.com