List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    [kopete-devel] jabber group chats and notifications
From:       David Faure <faure () kde ! org>
Date:       2008-09-29 9:20:11

Hello,

I'm starting to use kopete, for jabber group chats.
When joining a channel, I get a week of messages as passive popups, making the whole thing
very unusable until those notifications go away.
I'm ready to patch the code, but would be glad to get some guidance about the proper way
to fix this.

Would it be ok to add a "Incoming Message in Group Chat" notification type?