List:       kopete-devel
Subject:    Re: [kopete-devel] CMakeLists.txt for libiris
From:       Kleag <kleag () free ! fr>
Date:       2008-09-22 19:24:57

Wow, thanks a lot ! Writing this CMakeList was on my todo list for the
integration of jabber in ksirk ! And as I'm really not a CMakeList guru, I was
not very happy to have to do it :-)

Thanks again.

Gaël

--
KsirK - a world domination strategy game
http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK

KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer
http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer