Wow, thanks a lot ! Writing this CMakeList was on my todo list for the integration of jabber in ksirk ! And as I'm really not a CMakeList guru, I was not very happy to have to do it :-) Thanks again. Gaël On Monday 22 September 2008 10:13:09 Arend van Beelen wrote: > Hi guys, > > I'm working on creating a Qt-based chat application using Jabber and am > trying to use libiris for this. As part of this I also created a > CMakeLists.txt file that works with the current upstream iris code as used > by Psi. I noticed that the directory layout for libiris in the Kopete > sources differs a bit from the version Psi uses, so I don't know if it's > useful to you. But if it is, take your advantage with it ;) > > Cheers, > Arend jr. -- KsirK - a world domination strategy game http://techbase.kde.org/Projects/Games/Tactic_and_Strategy/KsirK KGraphViewer - a GraphViz dot graphs viewer http://extragear.kde.org/apps/kgraphviewer _______________________________________________ kopete-devel mailing list kopete-devel@kde.org https://mail.kde.org/mailman/listinfo/kopete-devel